Monday, January 12, 2015

Update 16

Progress Report
This is what I looked like today. It was incredibly romantic.
You should have been there.

I'm still writing a book! It's been a lovely week at home with my wife and the kids, and now that Jack is more than a week old I'm picking up steam again.

I'm trying out a new method of organizing my time when it comes to writing. Today was the first experiment, and it went pretty well. Not as efficient as I had imagined it, but so far I chalk that up to imperfect execution, rather than a fault in the system. Practice, practice, practice. 

It's amazing how much the mind really feels like a muscle. Lack of exercise makes it weak. You can strain it, clench it, pace yourself when using it. Fascinating.


© 2015 John Hiner III



No comments:

Post a Comment